In today’s fast paced society, and with the rise of technology, more and more people are starting to rely more on mobile apps to use on turbo tax.
The thing that a lot of people like about these mobile apps is that they are pretty easy to use and the data is really easy to import into their taxes. There is a lot of help available with these apps including a lot of advice and answers that is free to those that need it.
It is easy to do, and there is a lot of information available, but there are not a lot of options for e-filing. Only those people that can file with 1040EZ can use the mobile apps on their phones to e-file their taxes.
There are many things on these mobile apps that can help people find the information that they may need. Some things included are being able to track your refund, a preparatory checklist, and other tips as well. You can ask a lot of questions and estimate the amount of money you will get back, and there is information there to help you.
This new type of technology makes it really easy for people to file their taxes more quickly and get their money back faster, too. These apps are so informative and easy to use that a lot of people are starting to like using this form of filing more often. This very well may be the new way to start filing your taxes every year, especially when the technology develops even more.
When filing their 2011 taxes a taxpayer may need to look at their past tax return for a vital piece of information. This information is available from the Internal Revenue Service. When attempting to obtain this information there are certain criteria you must know.
- The IRS offers three ways to obtain this information. You may ask for it in a written letter, search for it online or you may call them by phone. You can also obtain forms to file your 2011 taxes through these options.
- This is a free service for a transcript and records are available from the IRS from as far back as the last three previous years.
- This transcript will only be for the original tax form filed with any attachments that were included. If you filed a corrected return this will not show on the transcript.
- You can request a tax account transcript that will reflect any changes made after the initial filing. These transcripts will reflect personal information, schedule of tax return and your adjusted gross income.
- This information can be obtained by logging on to www.IRS.gov. On the left side of the webpage under online services you will find a tool a link called Order Tax Return or Account Transcript or if you prefer to call the toll free number is 800-908-9946. You will receive a voice prompt that will guide you to what you need. These options take about 5-10 business days to receive your transcripts.
- If you like doing everything in writing and have time to wait 30 days for this transcript you can request the forms by mail. You will need to use Forms 4506T or 4506T-EZ to order by mail.
- To receive copies of returns older than 3 years old, you will need to complete the Form 4506 and mail it with $57 to the Internal Revenue Service listed or your area. It is recommended that you allow 60 days to receive these returns.
- You can obtain the printable forms you need to request a transcript at the IRS’ website or call and request them from 800-TAX-FORM.
The Internal Revenue Service has made obtaining copies of your tax returns easy by following these suggestions. If you need a past tax return for information requested on your 2011 taxes, everything you need is available and easily obtainable through three simple options.