There are a few ways that you can go about checking the status of your tax refund. The IRS actually makes this easy for you to do. The following are some things you should know when you want to check for information about your refund.
1. One way to check your refund is to go the IRS website and search for the where’s my refund button. It is an interactive process where you answer a few simple questions. You will need to know your tax payer identification number, the status you used for filing and the dollar amount of your refund. This system is available at all times. You can find out if your information has been received and is being processed and also what date you can expect your refund.
2. Information should be available three days after the IRS sends you information saying the have received your return. This is when you e-file. If you mail in your return it will usually take three or four weeks for your information to be available.
3. Where’s my refund also has links to information about your individual situation if you need them. For example if you did not receive your refund within a certain amount of days after the IRS said you should, you can start action to trace your refund.
4. Anyone who is visually impaired can also use this service if they use they have the correct equipment.
5. For taxpayers who do not have access to the Internet or who would rather use the phone, that is an option as well. You can call the IRS hot line number and enter the same information you would need for where’s my refund.
6. The IRS now even has a smart-phone app that allows tax payers to check on their refund status. You can download the app from the Apple store or the Android store. The download is a free download and easy to use.
Sometimes, there are some people who are often hesitant to apply for loans over the internet for different reasons. Whatever their reasons are, I personally find online loan applications very convenient and easy. Over the internet is where I usually file for a tax return advance. Here, processing the loan will only take a few minutes and will never have me fill-out loads of paperwork as compared to offline loan applications.
Can you ever imagine what a hassle and how time-consuming applying for a loan offline is? You need to meet and talk to loan agents, fill out forms manually, and then prepare some necessary documents. By doing that it would take so much of your time. This is why I would always choose to apply for tax refund anticipation loan over the internet.
Convenience of Online Loan Application
Several lenders on the internet offer these kinds of loans at very low and reasonable interest rates. This means that using your tax refund checks as security for the loan will still let you enjoy the rest of the money apart from the nominal loan fees. There are no physical documents to be accomplished because all the processes during the entire application are done digitally. You will fill out forms over the internet and in just a few minutes you can submit these forms with just a few clicks of your mouse. Isn’t that convenient?
All the account information is secured because all the websites of the lenders are configured with security scripts. All the personal and account information are kept confidential. This is one of the good things about applying for tax refund advance online. There are also a lot of lenders over the internet with good reputation so finding one will never be hassle.
Fast Online Loan Application
Every thing is done digitally from filling out of forms to submitting the requirements for the loans when applying online. Requirements are very minimal because the lender for this kind of short-term loan will never ask for more security except for the assurance that the borrowers are anticipating a tax refund from the IRS.
In my own experience with some of the lenders for this loan, it only took me about less than an hour to accomplish all that needs to filled-out in the digital forms that are required by the lenders. They only asked a few personal and account information which I gave them and then waited from a few hours. In less than a day, a representative from the lender called me at home and announced the release of the tax refund advance amount to my personal bank account. It was really a convenient experience.